SELAMAT DATANG

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

LIFE IS REALLY EXHAUSTED

LIFE

When it is I see you
Something starts to flutter,
Things are, thus, set in motion,
And you touch me like no other.

Things, they start to move,
And emotions, they start to roll,
I begin to lose my balance,
And then I lose control.

I don’t know where I’m going,
Or even where I’ve been,
This tilt-a-whirl keeps whirling,
The head-rush blurs my vision.

But, I do not want to get off
Or to ever stop this spinning,
Maybe, I’ll get seasick,
But, I hope it’s just the beginning.

I’m transparent and all can see,
It’s so easy for me to blush,
I cannot hide my feelings,
My giddiness is such.

And despite this heady feeling
Of a dizzy crush,
I’ll just place my faith in love
And enjoy the bubbly rush.

I’ll take whatever comes
With no idea what’s next,
And no idea what the future brings,
But I’m sure it’ll be perfect.


No comments:

Post a Comment